Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Premium

My eldest daughter and I had the privilege of seeing Camelot at the Festival Theatre in Stratford last night.  It was a great play, full of lively music and banter and fun.  And buns, but that's another story.

On the way in, I ordered a glass of wine for each of us that would be ready when we came out for intermission.  I checked out the choices and the cost: $7 per glass, or $10 per glass for PREMIUM.  The server assured me it was a good Cabernet Sauvignon.

It was not.

Tasted like horse pee.  Not that I have ever tasted horse pee, but it tasted like I could imagine horse pee would taste.   Not good.

And certainly not "Premium."

And that bugs me.

2 comments:

  1. Buns....XD

    Bad wine is the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only good part about that wine was that it was a SMALL glass. ;)

    ReplyDelete