Vaginal Yeast Infection
Brain "fog" -hard to focus or even think straight.
Oral Thrush (a white film on tongue or in the mouth)
Bad breath, foul taste in mouth
Abdominal pain (intestinal Candida)
Bloating and indigestion
Increasing allergies to foods (gluten or celiac problems can be a direct result of Candida overgrowth) more
Constant craving for something sweet!
Joint pain with arthritis-like symptoms
Chronic sinus drainage -which antibiotics don't help!
Weight gain (or loss) and the inability to change it. ("It used to be that I couldn't eat without feeling bloated and miserable. Now I eat and eat to satisfy. I have lost 30lbs since beginning Fivelac." -Donna S)
Fungus on the finger or toe-nails
Itching, red eyes
Candida Skin rashes on the body (eczema, atopic dermatitis)
Candida Rash inside the ears or around the groin area
Anal, penile or vaginal itching
Depression from feeling so low and bogged down all the time.
There can be additional problems such as;
- lack of concentration
- mood swings
- bad breath
- coughing and wheezing
- joint swelling or arthritis
- failing vision or spots in front of the eyes
- ear pain or deafness
- burning or tearing eyes
- muscle aches
- sweet cravings
- increasing food and chemical sensitivities
- numbness and tingling
- cold hands and feet
- hay fever
- multiple allergies
- hives and rashes
- eczema and psoriasis
- chronic fungal infections like athlete's foot
- fingernail/ toenail infections
I have so many of these symptoms. Craziness!
So, I have started this diet:
Intense 30 day Candida & Parasite Cleanse
Do this cleanse to give immune system a break. This cleanse will also give intestinal mucosa a chance to heal. Healing the intestinal mucosa is the PRIORITY step in curing allergies. Focus on liquid supplements when possible and to research companies "Standard of Excellence".
Try Salus liquid vitamins & mineral supplement as well as their Iron, and a company by the name of Nature's Sunshine, which is in the below list of supplements to do this 30 day Intensive Cleanse.
Supplies you will need
- 3 bottles of HRP-C (59 ml) Shake well, 1/2 tsp 3 times daily WITH food DO NOT MIX WITH WATER, JUST TAKE OFF THE SPOON.
- 1 bottle Probiotic 11 (that's an eleven) (90 capsules) 2 capsules 2 times daily WITH food. (KEEP REFRIGERATED)
- 1 bottle Liquid Chlorophyll (946 ml) 1 squirt into each cup of water (8 cups) of water daily, 2 l in total. (Blood Cleanser - drink throughout the day)
- 3 bottles of Black Walnut (59 ml) - 1/2 tsp 3 times daily WITH food. DO NOT MIX WITH WATER, JUST TAKE OFF THE SPOON. (Kills Parasites)
- 1 bottle Milk Thistle (60 Tablets) - 1 Tablet 2 times a day WITH food. (Liver Support)
- 1 bottle of Psyllium Hulls Combination (375 mg) - Mix 1 heaping tsp., in spring water (may be mixed in juice only after 10 days).
For best results use a tumbler with a lid and shake the mixture as opposed to stirring it - drink 1/2 hour before breakfast and again just before bed, ALWAYS ON AN EMPTY STOMACH. Don't take any supplements with Psyllium Combination.
- LBS II (100 Capsules) - 1 capsules, 3 times daily WITH food.
- Before breakfast on an Empty Stomach: Psyllium Hulls Combination
- Breakfast: HRP-C, Probiotic, Black Walnut, Milk Thistle, LBSII
- Lunch: HRP-C, Black Walnut, LBS II
- Dinner: HRP-C, Probiotic, Black Walnut, Milk Thistle, LBS II
- Bed Time, on on Empty Stomach: Psyllium Hulls Combination
HOW TO BRING CANDIDA UNDER CONTROL
(Phase I - The first 10 days)The following diet is designed to rebalance the body. It should be very strict for 10 days, however a longer duration is sometimes necessary.
Foods you are allowed to eat:
- Whole eggs
- "Rice Slice" (simulated cheese slices) keep in mind, this probably has chemicals.
- Spelt bread, (sour dough - no yeast)
- Brown rice
- Spelt or brown rice pasta
Vegetables & legumes
- All vegetables & legumes (steamed or stir fried - NO SALADS!)
- Butter or "Earth Balance" spread
- Extra virgin olive oil (cold pressed) DO NOT FRY WITH IT.
- Almond butter
- Salt (preferably sea salt)
- "Bragg" All purpose seasoning
- Hot air popcorn
- Raw almonds
- Brown rice cakes (plain)
- Organic guacamole dip (read labels for ingredients that are not allowed)
- Organic corn chips (read labels for ingredients that are not allowed)
- Organic rice chips.....plain, original.
- Liquid Chlorophyl and water (either as a warm or cold drink)
- "Rice Milk" (milk substitute - original or vanilla flavour ie: "Yu" brand, Basmatti rice milk.
REMEMBER: IF IT'S NOT LISTED YOU CAN'T HAVE IT!!!
- NO raw foods
- NO fruit
- NO dairy products
- NO wheat
- NO bread (except spelt bread)
- NO mushrooms
- NO potatoes
- NO tea or herbal teas
- NO coffee
- NO alcohol
You may eat a breakfast cereal made from rice from your local health food store
(suggested "Brown Rice Crisp" this brand has no other additives except sea salt.)
*IF YOU CHEAT ONCE DURING PHASE 1, YOU SHOULD START OVER AGAIN AT DAY #1
NOTE: Those with type "A" blood types may need to continue to diet for a longer duration.
HOW TO BRING CANDIDA UNDER CONTROL
(Phase II - The next 20 days)
After the initial 10 days, you can start to reintroduce other healthy foods into your diet. You man now east fresh fruit & raw vegetables (LIMIT the amount of fruit intake due to the high sugar content).
Salads may be eaten, HOWEVER avoid salad dressings & condiments as they contain vinegar (vinegar is made with yeast.) Fresh lemon juice or orange juice and olive oil is very good on salads. You may also use all spices, sauces, meats & other (YEAST FREE) breads as desired.
Continue drinking Chlorophyll and water as much as possible as this continues to cleanse & alkalize the body.
* Natural fruit juices may now be mixed with Psyllium hulls for a more desirable flavour *
Foods to avoid for 30 days:
- White or balsamic vinegar (apple cider vinegar is acceptable)
- Breads, bagels etc. (yeast products)
- Beer & wine
Continue taking ALL supplements as recommended in phase 1
After the initial 10 days of the diet you have candida under control, however if you consume sweets or yeast any time during the 30 days, the yeast, candida may overcome your body again. The choices you make in regards to your nutrition will ultimately move you closer or further away from your goals.......choose the greater.....HEALTH!
The Healing Crisis
It is essential for all embarking on a cleansing or a nutritional program to understand and recognize what a healing crisis is. Firstly, the road that we travel on over the years is the same road that we travel back on as we regain our health. For this reason, many are surprised when the herbs, vitamins or minerals they are consuming are not helping them to feel better. In fact, they often appear to be getting sick after embarking on such a program. This is actually a good sign, not a bad one. The body is merely re-experiencing the same symptoms, temporarily, as it now returns on the uphill road, throwing off and eliminating toxic wastes as it goes.
Your body is now experiencing a healing crisis not a sickness crisis. There is a world of difference between the two. When the odd headache, sore throat, tired or lethargic feeling or other miscellaneous aches and pains appear often with an "off - food" feeling - (sometimes even nausea and vomiting) be relieved. Your investment including time and effort is now beginning to pay off. An organ usually takes 4 to 6 months to detoxify and rebuild itself to the pint where it will function properly. However, depending on the severity of the condition, the organ(s) may require 1 month's treatment for every 1 year the problem existed. Chronic conditions may take longer than a year to heal, and those who are patient and persevere to the end are the ones who will see results.
It is important not to force food on the body when you're not hungry. It should not be kept busy coping with heavy food while in it's healing activity Your body is capable to remove almost any sickness, disease, or foreign matter that enters it. In order to assist the process, we should preferably eat raw vegetables, fruit and seeds with occasional nuts and 8 - 8 ounce glasses (2 liters) of water a day if the crisis is extended. We do not need to eat concentrated foods such as, meats, grain, eggs, dairy products, peanuts and sugar. (The last item should be treated like the plague at all times.)
Healing crisis only occurs when:
a) The body is cleansed naturally, with or without fasting (depending on the program) with correct nutrition and supplementation.
b) The body has the strength and vitality to stand the accelerated healing process. (Therefore there is no need to be anxious or to take any special measures.) The body will take care of itself without any outside assistance. Aspirins etc. will interfere with the healing process.
c) A person feels good.
The healing process can start within 3 days in some cases, (depending on the Intensity of the recovery program one uses) or up to 3 months. Generally most herb books claim 3 months.
A healing crisis may last from 1 day to 28 days. By eating correctly or even fasting etc., the body may eliminate wastes a little at a time, or may never experience a healing crisis at all.
Disease crisis only occurs when:
a) The body is dangerously full of mucus or catarrh.
b) Enough germs and bacteria are present and multiplying.
c) The body's strength and vitality is low.
d) There is a danger to the body when the eliminative organs are clogged (it generally lasts longer in more serious cases such as cancer etc.)
The above conditions do not all have to be present together. In a disease crisis, the body will only cleanse itself to the point where it can tolerate the toxic wastes and won't completely eliminate them. This is precisely why sicknesses may often reoccur.
SAMPLE DIET PLAN
* Make sure you are not drinking anything with meals. You may drink 20 minutes before a meal & up to 1 1/2 hours after.*The reason for this is NOT to water down the enzymes or stomach acid in your tummy.
- Puffed rice or millet or Brown Rice Crisp cereal w/vanilla or original Rice Milk. Spelt toast & butter or almond butter.
- Poached eggs on Spelt toast.
- Millet or quinoa as a hot cereal with Xylitol or Stevia (sweetener) Rice Milk instead of milk.
- Spelt toast with almond butter. Soft boiled egg.
- Omelette with onions (or any vegetable) and melted Rice Slice, Spelt toast.
"Cream of Buckwheat" - hot cereal with Rice milk, Spelt toast.
- Lightly fried egg (soft yolk) on spelt toast and butter with a slice of Rice Slice cheese.
Vegetable soup. Spelt bread with butter.
Grilled chicken, turkey or shrimp stir fry with rice and vegetables.
Grilled turkey or chicken sandwich on spelt bread (toast).
Toasted tuna or salmon sandwich.
Grilled Rice Slice sandwich and steamed vegetables.
Brown rice pasta, cooked tomatoes, butter cooked onions, chicken or turkey breast, steamed vegetables.
- Cabbage rolls (cabbage, onions, parsley, salt, ground chicken or turkey, cooked tomatoes, rice and vegetables).
Fish rolled in Spelt flour and lightly fried with vegetables and rice.
Vegetable soup with Spelt bread and butter.
Brown rice pasta (or spelt) with cooked tomatoes, butter, cooked onions, chicken or turkey breast, steamed vegetables.
Grilled salmon on rice, steamed vegetables.
Grilled chicken or turkey breast with cooked vegetables.
Grilled chicken, turkey or shrimp and vegetable stir (steam) fry with rice.