Friday, September 23, 2011

Spider

I have to say, I LIKE Spider Solitaire.  I play the two-suit version, and almost always win it.

I like it because it sorts the cards into neat little piles and puts them away.

Organized.

I like organization.  I like boxes and files and containers and everything all neat and tidy and put away.  Like Spider Solitaire.

But it BUGS me that I have accumulated years of papers - YEARS, people... I am NOT kidding - that have to be sorted and organized and put into boxes or tossed into the circular file to be burned by Critter.  (For those of you who may not know, Critter is my youngest son and the official garbageman of the family. He burns the burnables, composts the compostibles, and otherwise makes himself useful.)

So, back to what bugs me: disorganization bugs me.

So does procrastination.

Which is what I am doing when I play Spider Solitaire, instead of tackling the mountain of paperwork.


No comments:

Post a Comment